Samsung Galaxy A70: Find out IMEI number
The IMEI number (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) can be used to uniquely identify smartphones and other electronic devices. The 15-digit serial number is useful, for example, if you want to recover a stolen smartphone or lock it. To view the IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy A70, you have several options.
Find out Galaxy A70 IMEI numberSimilar to the license plates of vehicles, each IMEI number is assigned only once. Every UMTS- or GSM-enabled terminal is equipped with such a serial number. This makes it possible to uniquely identify devices worldwide.How to find the IMEI number of your Galaxy A70:
- Call up the Settings app.
- Tap on "Phone Info" or on "Device Information" respectively.
- You will then get an overview of all important data, including the IMEI serial number of your Galaxy A70.
- Open the phone app.
- Enter *#06# and confirm the entry by pressing the Select button.
- The display then shows the IMEI number of the A70.