Samsung Galaxy A80 Music Player - how to listen to music
To listen to music on your Samsung Galaxy A80, you need a music player app. The Galaxy A80 comes with two players pre-installed from the factory, which you can use to play and manage music. Besides the pre-installed players, you can also download one of the alternatives from the Play Store.
Pre-installed music players - how to use the appsBy default, Google's Play Music Player is pre-installed on your Samsung Galaxy A80. In addition to Play Music, Samsung's in-house music player is also normally installed on the smartphone.If Samsung Music is not present, you can install the app in just a few steps:
- Call up the application screen by swiping your fingers down from the top edge of the display.
- Open the "Galaxy Apps" application.
- Tap the "Search" button at the top right and enter "Samsung Music" in the search mask.
- Tap "Install" on the product page of the app.
- Finally confirm the installation by tapping "Accept/Load".