Samsung Tablet no longer turns on - what you can do
The Samsung Group consists of various corporations. Among them, Samsung Electronics markets various electrical appliances such as refrigerators, televisions, smartphones and SSD cards. In addition, Samsung manufactures tablets that allow you to do work on the go. If your tablet no longer starts, this can have various causes.
Tablet no longer starts? Tips and tricksSamsung sells numerous electrical devices, including tablets. If you own such a model, it can happen under certain circumstances that the device suddenly no longer starts. If this is also the case for you, you have various options to solve the problem.
- First, check whether your battery is charged. In most cases, the tablet can no longer be started if the charge is too low. Therefore, connect the tablet to a power source with the cable and wait for some time. This can take up to 30 minutes.
- If this does not help, you also have the option to check the software using the program Kies.
- If no error can be found here either, you can reset your Samsung tablet to factory settings.
- To do this, you need to press the home, power and volume up buttons simultaneously. Nun sollte der Recovery-Modus angezeigt werden und Sie können die Option „factory reset“ auswählen.
- Ist auch das nicht möglich, wenden Sie sich an den Kundenservice von Samsung.