YouTube: Record livestream - these options are available
If you have a YouTube channel, you can also offer your subscribers a livestream. You can easily record this via YouTube. Nevertheless, there are some tools and software that you need for this. Above all, you should pay attention to your microphone and the camera you use.
How to record a YouTube livestreamIf you want to start a livestream on YouTube, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The first thing you need is a confirmed account. You can get this by linking your phone number to your YouTube account. Furthermore, you should not have violated any rule of YouTube in the last 90 days.
- Basically, you can already start the stream now. To do this, you only need a webcam and the Google Chrome browser.
- You also need to confirm the webcam on YouTube. You can do this on the confirmation page of YouTube.
- Connect the webcam to the computer and log in on YouTube with your account data.
- Now go to your account icon and further to "Creator Studio" > "Live Streaming" > "Start Now". Give your stream a name and a description.
- Under Streaming Options you can set the video quality and select whether your viewers can rewind. Furthermore, you set the delay. A higher delay ensures a better transmission.
- Finally you just have to click on "Start Livestream".