N26 Business You: All info on the digital business account
With N26 Business You, the up-and-coming online bank is not targeting private individuals, but the self-employed and freelancers. N26 You already exists for private customers. The business version is based on this, but has a few peculiarities. The service is also associated with monthly costs.
N26 Business You: For customers who want moreIf you are self-employed or freelance, N26 Business You is an option for you. Whether this is a possibility for you depends on the benefits offered. These can be summarized in a few points.
- N26 Business You is a fee-based current account specifically for business customers. The private N26 account is also subject to a fee. For both accounts, the price is 9.99 euros per month.
- You can withdraw cash worldwide free of charge.
- Travel is safer thanks to travel cancellation insurance, theft protection, as well as support for medical care abroad.
- There is 0.1 percent cash back on all purchases with the business card.
- You can create up to ten Spaces. These are so-called sub-accounts to allocate expenses and income in a more targeted manner. Furthermore, so-called Shared Spaces with other people are possible. So you can, for example, manage business expenses together.
- The Business Mastercard is available in five colors.
- With MoneyBeam and the SEPA transfer in real time, you can also make, receive or request important transfers faster.