Miro - are there alternatives?
The Miro application is an almost infinite whiteboard. It gives you the ability to share ideas and brainstorm in a team, even in your home office. This way, you can create mindmaps together in no time and you can better visualize workflows even from home.
These are alternatives to MiroWith Miro you can not only create your own whiteboard, but also use templates and edit other documents in the program. At the same time, the application can be used intuitively and is especially aimed at software companies, graphic and web designers, as well as marketing and advertising agencies.
- Asana: With this, you can organize your work and that of your team even more easily.
- monday.com: With this cloud-working operating system, you and your team can work from any location.
- Wrike: The program is specially designed for project management and has numerous templates and designs.
- Samepage: This application is designed to facilitate teamwork and increase efficiency.
- ClickUp: The intuitive application is designed to improve teamwork.
- Ravetree: Ravetree is designed for project-oriented organization.
- Bitrix24: A program designed to improve active collaboration.
- ProWorkflow: Dies ist eine Software für das Projekt-, Aufgaben und Workflowmanagement.
- Nifty: Das Tool ist speziell für das Projektmanagement und die Teamkommunikation entwickelt worden.
- Ruum: Dabei handelt es sich um ein KI-gesteuertes Tool für das Projektmanagement und die gemeinsame Kollaboration.