Leaving Discord server - this option is available
With Discord you have the possibility to communicate with other people about certain topics. If you no longer wish to stay on a particular server for various reasons, you can leave it. The procedure differs depending on whether you access it via an app or the desktop.
How to leave a Discord serverOn Discord you will find numerous servers where various topics are discussed. If you are on a server, you do not have to stay on it forever. If you are dissatisfied, simply leave it. However, this is only possible if it is not your own server.
- Use the Discord app, then first open it on your smartphone.
- Tap then on the right side at the top of the icon with the three dots below each other. These are located directly next to the name.
- After that, a menu opens with various options. Further down you will find a button with a red font that says "Exit Server". Select it to leave the selected server.
- If you access Discord with the desktop, then the procedure is very similar. Open Discord on the computer and select the server on the right side.
- Click on the small arrow next to the name of the server.
- A new menu will open here as well. Weiter unten finden Sie die Schaltfläche „Server verlassen“.
- Klicken Sie auf diese und bestätigen Sie anschließend die Meldung „Server verlassen“.