Huawei P30 Pro: Perform Hard Reset
A hard reset on the Huawei P30 Pro deletes all settings and data, but resetting is often the most efficient solution in case of problems. Thanks to a keyboard shortcut, you can also do this if the menu does not operate properly.
Reset with buttons: hard reset on Huawei P30 ProBefore you perform a hard reset on the Huawei P30 Pro, you should create a backup. If you can no longer operate your Huawei, then connect it to your PC, for example, to copy photos from the folders and back them up on your computer.Using a combination of keys, you can reset your Huawei P30 Pro like this:
- First, turn off your smartphone.
- Then press and hold the power and volume up buttons simultaneously.
- When you see the Huawei logo, release the power button, but continue to hold "Volume up" until a menu appears.
- Here you now select "Factory reset", confirm the process and wait until the process is complete.
- When you turn on your Huawei P30 Pro after the hard reset, you have to set it up again. In doing so, you have the option to load a backup.