Excel for iPhone: How to use Excel on your smartphone
In addition to the desktop application, Microsoft also offers the spreadsheet program Excel as an app for mobile devices, alongside Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Learn here how to install and use Excel on your iPhone and other mobile devices as well.
Install Excel on iPhone: How to do itIf you want to use Excel on the go on your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the app from the App Store and install it on your smartphone. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store application on your iOS device.
- Tap the "Search" button at the bottom of the navigation.
- Enter "Microsoft Excel" in the search box and tap "Search".
- Select "Excel" in the search results and tap the button labeled "Download".
- If necessary, you may need to enter your Apple ID password as confirmation before the app is downloaded and installed.