Swap the back of your Hor 7 - this option is available
Nowadays, a smartphone is used almost every day. For this reason, scratches or other damage to the case can occur quickly. If the back of your Honor 7 is damaged, then you can replace it. For this, however, you need the right tools and must proceed very carefully.
How to replace the back of the Honor 7If the back of your Honor 7 has been damaged, it may be necessary to replace it. However, before you start the process, you first need a suitable tool. There are special repair kits for this, which you can buy in various online stores. Also, buy a new back cover and optionally a pick in advance.
- Remove the SIM card slot with the Honor tool. Make sure to remove the smartphone's memory card and SIM card.
- Remove all screws with the tool. You will need a Phillips screwdriver for this. These are usually included in the tool sets.
- With the help of a spatula or the plectrum, you can now carefully remove the back.
- Attach the new back carefully with light pressure and screw it back on with the previously removed screws.
- After that, you can insert the SIM card slot with SIM card and the memory card back into the device and use it as usual.