Change Samsung Galaxy S10 font - how to do it
You can also change the font used on your cell phone with the new Samsung Galaxy S10. You may simply want to make it larger so you can read the font better, or you may want to change the font because you find the default font too boring. This is easily done via the settings.
How to change the font on the Samsung Galaxy S10?Even for older people, a larger font size is excellent to be able to read any texts on the smartphone better.
- Go back to the home screen of the smartphone and open the settings from there.
- Continue tapping on "Display" and then on "Font size and style".
- Using the slider that you now see, you can adjust the font size. The letter A indicates in which direction the font becomes smaller and in which direction the font becomes larger.
- When you tap on "Font Style", you can choose a different font. This way, you can customize your Samsung Galaxy S10 even more.
- If you want to use a font other than the default ones, just tap the "Get fonts online" button.
- Now you can install new fonts directly from the Internet.
- You can also change the font via an app. Most apps offer several font packages at once. Diese sind jedoch oft kostenpflichtig, einige gibt es aber auch als kostenlose Testversion.