Screen Sharing between Smart TV and Laptop
When it comes to screen sharing between Smart TV and laptop, you can choose between several variants. Either use the modern method and connect the two devices wirelessly via the WLAN and Miracast, or take the classic route and use an HDMI cable.
Screen sharing: WLAN connection for Smart TV and laptopScreen sharing between a Smart TV and your laptop can be easily established via WLAN connection.
- To do this, turn on your TV and navigate to "Network Services" in the settings - the exact name varies from model to model.
- Here you activate the Miracast function.
- In Windows 10 now press the key combination [Windows key]+[K] on the home page to get to the connection options.
- Select your Smart TV. If you get an error message, reinstall the necessary drivers.
- If you have a TV or laptop that does not support the Miracast wireless standard, it is best to use a dongle such as Chromecast or Mirascreen to transmit the signal.