"Ok Google" on the iPhone - is that possible?
If you want to enter appointments in your calendar via a voice command, this is possible via a suitable voice assistant. But if you do not want to use the integrated assistant "Siri" on your iPhone, then you can use the one from Google as an alternative. All you need is the corresponding app.
How to use "Ok Google" on the iPhoneEvery iPhone already has Apple's "Siri" voice assistant integrated. However, if you would like to use another assistant, such as the one from Google, this is also possible. For this, you only need the appropriate app.
- Download the "Google App" from the App Store and install it. When using the assistant, make sure that you always keep the app up to date.
- If you now want to activate the assistant, open the app after installation.
- Click here on the three dots to open the settings.
- Tap on the item "Settings" and then on "Voice input".
- If you want to use a voice search, activate the corresponding option. If you have made all the changes as desired, confirm them via the "Done" button at the top right.
- Now you can activate the assistant via the command "Ok Google" and then utter your command. Beachten Sie, dass der Umfang der Befehle von verschiedenen Faktoren abhängt.