How do I clear history in Mozilla Firefox?
Firefox offers several features to make your visit to the Internet more pleasant. For example, you can have cookies saved to load web pages faster or set bookmarks to find pages again later. Your history is also saved automatically, and you can delete it at any time.
How to delete your history in Mozilla FirefoxBy default, the history of your visited web pages is saved in Firefox. You can prevent this by using a private window or disabling the corresponding option in the settings. However, if you only want to delete the history of the last 24 hours or the last week, then this is also possible.
- Start the browser on your computer by opening it via the search function at the bottom left or by double-clicking the desktop icon with the left mouse button.
- Then click on the icon with the three horizontal lines in the top right corner to open a drop-down menu.
- Here, select the entry "History".
- In the next menu, now click on the option "Delete recent history...".
- In the following step, you have several choices. So you can delete your entire history completely or only the history of a certain period.
- Have you decided on an option, click on the arrow next to "Details". Hier können Sie auswählen, ob aktive Logins entfernt werden sollen und ob der Cache gelöscht wird.
- Bestätigen Sie den Vorgang abschließend über die Schaltfläche „Jetzt löschen“.