TikTok Reverse: How to use the effect
The trendy app originating from China is on everyone's lips mainly due to funny videos and so-called challenges. Numerous effects and filters often add the finishing touches to the videos, making them stand out from the crowd. The reverse effect plays your video backwards.
How to apply the reverse function on TikTokTo use the reverse effect, you need a TikTok account in advance. After that, you can easily add the effect that makes your video run backwards:
- Open the app and tap the "plus icon" at the bottom of the screen.
- Now to record a new video, press and hold the red record button.
- On completion, click "Effects" in the bottom selection.
- In the effect selection, tap "Time" and then select the "Reverse" option.
- To set the reverse effect for this video, press "Save" in the upper right.
- Now you can upload your video with the reverse effect normally.
These other effects are available with TikTokIn addition to the Reverse function, you can use more time-related effects for your videos after installing TikTok:
- Flash: Plays the recording at an increased speed.
- Slow-Mot: Creates a slow-motion effect in the video.