What is a Convertible Notebook? You should know
Not only on the Internet, but also in stores you can find more and more notebooks that are labeled "convertible". This is a combination of tablet and notebook that is particularly well-suited for various areas of use due to its individual characteristics.
When is a convertible notebook worthwhile?Generally, this variant makes a lot of sense if you need both a tablet and a notebook in everyday life. Because by fusing the two devices, you get all the features of both devices.
- Convertible notebooks have the advantage that you can also take notes with a pen, which is especially helpful for working with PDFs.
- With a simple system, you can separate the tablet from the keyboard and thus use the device in "tablet mode".
- To create more elaborate documents, simply connect the keyboard to the tablet and use the convertible notebook so to type.
- Even when editing documents, for example in meetings or at university, a convertible notebook is very helpful.
- Since the notebook cases have a separate pocket for the keyboard, you can comfortably use the tablet anywhere.