Check Samsung Galaxy S10 IMEI - how to find it out
When you buy a new device, you should first check the IMEI number. This is located in various places on the hardware and can also be queried via the software of the smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S10 also has a hidden IMEI number, which you should definitely make a note of.
How to check the IMEI number of your Samsung Galaxy S10You need the IMEI number of your device for various purposes. If you want to complain about something on the device or if the smartphone is stolen, you should always have your number handy. For this reason, it is important to note it down right at the beginning. There are several ways to find out the number for the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- You can find the IMEI number on the packaging of your smartphone. Usually this is in the same place as other product details, such as the storage capacity, size of the screen or manufacturer information.
- In addition, you can usually find the number on the battery of your device.
- If you want to check whether your number on the packaging is the right one for your device, you can query it again via the software.
- To do this, enter *#06# in the phone app and call it. Anschließend wird Ihnen die IMEI auf dem Display angezeigt.
- Alternativ finden Sie die Nummer auch unter „Einstellungen“ > „Geräteinformationen“ > „Status“ > „IMEI Informationen“. Hier finden Sie die Seriennummer Ihres Samsung-Geräts.