Which program for PDF files? How to open files
If you want to open a PDF file on your computer, you have several tools to choose from. Often you don't even have to spend money, as the free software solutions already have an extensive repertoire of features. Learn with which programs you can most easily open and edit PDF documents.
With these programs you can open and edit PDF filesNowadays it is impossible to imagine life without the PDF file format. If you want to open files in this format, you need the right program.
- Adobe Acrobat Read is probably among the best-known software when it comes to PDF documents. The tool offers extensive possibilities to edit documents. For example, it is possible to insert a digital signature, rearrange pages or link multiple documents together. However, many of the features are only available with the paid Pro version of the tool.
- With the PDF24 Creator, you can also read, edit and convert PDF files. Unlike Acrobat Reader, PDF24 Creator is completely free with all its features.
- Another free alternative is PDFcreator. Like the other two options, PDFcreator offers extensive possibilities to read and edit PDF documents.
Using Microsoft PDF PrinterWindows 10 comes with a built-in PDF printer. With it, you can, for example, convert Word documents to PDF format.
- To do this, simply call the file you want to save as PDF in the appropriate application.
- Press [Ctrl] + [P] to call the print dialog.
- Select the "Microsoft print to PDF" as printer in the new window.
- Confirm finally with "Print".