Windows 10: Open and edit PDF files
A document is always sent as PDF when no more changes should be made to it. Nevertheless, in some cases it is necessary to open and edit a PDF file. In Windows 10, this is easily possible with the help of free third-party software.
How to open and edit PDF files in Windows 10If you only have a document as a PDF, it is usually difficult to make changes. However, in Windows 10, you have numerous free tools at your disposal that you can use to open and edit the PDF.
- First, select a tool that you want to use. For example, the free Foxit Reader application is a good choice here.
- Download the program and follow the instructions to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the application.
- Load the PDF you want to edit into the program. In Foxit Reader, you can drag the file into the program to upload it.
- Once you open the PDF, you can edit it directly. It is possible to delete the text, rewrite it or choose a different formatting.
- In addition, you have the option to add more images or signatures.
- Once you have completed the changes, save the file back to PDF.