Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord - what to expect
In March 2020, the second part of Mount & Blade was released on Steam. A few months later, the game appeared on other distribution platforms. This is a single-player action role-playing game, which became known mainly for its combat and gameplay mechanics. The latest part also has a lot to offer.
This is what you can expect in Mount & Blade 2: BannerlordMount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is already the fourth game in the series. The plot takes place almost 200 years before Mount & Blade: Warband. Thus, they are set at the exact time when the "Calradian Empire" falls. There are six different factions in the game. The empire itself is also divided into three splinter factions. All parties are fighting for the throne.
- The latest part offers the most detailed character creation of the whole series so far.
- In addition, a new combat system awaits you. Unlike previous parts, the damage of a weapon is now calculated using the mass, acceleration, impact location and surface.
- Equipment for combat you can have forged.
- In addition to the in-game improvements, the design of the game has also been changed. The graphics have improved greatly since the last part. Auch die Interfaces wurden komplett überarbeitet und bieten somit ein moderneres Design.
- Wie bereits die Vorgänger hat auch Bannerlord Mod-Unterstützung und kann so von der Community erweitert werden.