Microsoft Teams: Add Roadmap
Roadmaps are ideal for keeping track of projects and tasks. In Microsoft Teams, you can add roadmaps as tabs in a channel in just a few clicks. This gives every member of the channel access to it, making collaborative work on a roadmap in Teams especially efficient.
How to add a roadmap in Microsoft TeamsOne of the features of Teams is adding a tab. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Teams, select a channel, and click the "plus" icon.
- Now click "Add Tab" and under "More Tabs" click the "Roadmap" option.
- Now you can upload an existing roadmap or create a new roadmap in the dialog box.
- Now select whether you want to post the tab in the channel or not.
- To upload the roadmap, finally click "Save".