Buy Bitcoin anonymously - How it can work
If you want to buy Bitcoins anonymously, you don't have many options. It is significantly easier to invest in a cryptocurrency that relies on anonymity from the start. Dennoch ist es auch möglich, Bitcoins ohne Spuren zu kaufen.
Can you invest in Bitcoin anonymously?Bitcoin, unlike normal currencies, is quite secure because it builds on the already existing anonymity of the Internet. Nevertheless, when a transaction takes place, at least one of the business partners must partially give up his anonymity. Moreover, all transactions are publicly logged. Accordingly, Bitcoin offers no real protection against police or intelligence investigations.Other cryptocurrencies are much more advanced in this regard. DASH, for example, offers a fully secured anonymous network. Accordingly, it makes sense to invest in such a currency right away instead of Bitcoin.
Buy Bitcoin anonymouslyTo buy Bitcoin anonymously, you have the following options:
- The easiest option is to buy with a Paysafecard. You can buy these at many supermarkets and gas stations and then use them as a means of payment.
- A site that offers the purchase with a Paysafecard is Paxful. The website finds providers for you, where you can pay Bitcoins conveniently and anonymously via Paysafecard.
- Alternatively, you can also buy Bitcoins in cash. This is probably the safest option. In many larger cities, so-called Bitcoin Exchanges take place, where buyers and sellers can meet.
- A slightly more complicated option is to buy via an anonymous PayPal account. To set this up, however, you must also have an anonymous credit card.
- Significantly easier is the purchase of an inherently anonymous cryptocurrency such as DASH.