Print Google Maps correctly - how to get it right
When you're on the road, you can always turn to the Google Maps app. However, if you don't have a network or your internet reception is poor, the map can take a long time to load. For this reason, you should print the map before your trip.
How to print maps from Google Maps correctly?To print maps from Google, all you need is a browser.
- Open Google Maps in the browser. To do this, simply search for Maps on Google or click on this link.
- Now enter your destination and tap "Enter". If Maps has found your destination correctly, click on the left in the bar on "Route Planner".
- Now enter as a starting point the place from which you want to start and press Enter again.
- Now press and hold the control key. While doing this, tap the letter "P" on your keyboard.
- Now the print view of Maps will open in the browser. At the top you will see a bar where you can add notes to the map. You navigate here with the navigation buttons and no longer with the mouse. If you have set everything correctly, click on "Print" at the top right.
- Now the print settings open. You only need to select your printer and click "OK". If this is not displayed, let Ihn from your PC search.