Huawei P30 Lite: Display repair - here's how
A display repair of the Huawei P30 Lite is necessary if the smartphone has been damaged by a fall, is scratched or remains black. You can either replace the display yourself or have it repaired by a repair shop.
Huawei P30 Lite: How to repair the display yourselfIf the LCD screen of the Huawei P30 Lite is broken, a repair is usually not possible. Instead, the entire display must be replaced because its individual components are firmly glued together.
- To replace the display of the Huawei P30 Lite, first get a replacement display and suitable tools.
- Then use a hot air dryer to loosen the glue of the back cover and remove it.
- Now loosen the existing screws and flex connections and remove both the antenna module as well as the battery and the camera.
- Then heat the bonding of the display and loosen its flex connection to remove the old display.
- Then insert the new display with an adhesive film and reassemble the Huawei P30 Lite.