iPhone contacts from SIM card import
You can easily import contacts from a SIM card with your iPhone. To do this, insert the SIM card into the iPhone and open the settings. If your SIM card is the wrong size, you can trim the card or use a suitable frame.
Import contacts on iPhone from a SIM cardIf you still have contacts stored on a SIM card, they can be imported with your iPhone. All you have to do is insert the SIM card and select the appropriate option in the settings. If your SIM card is too large, simply cut the card to the appropriate size. A card that is too small can be resized to the right size with the appropriate frame. Also note that iPhones don't store contacts on the SIM card, but store them in the device memory. Therefore, to import contacts from another iPhone, do not use the SIM card, but the iCloud. Here, contacts and other personal data are backed up regularly and can be imported at any time.
How to proceed for the import
- Insert the SIM card into your iPhone.
- Open the settings.
- Tap on "Contacts".
- Select "Import SIM contacts".
- The import takes a short time. Warten Sie so lange und unterbrechen Sie den Vorgang nicht.
- Kontrollieren Sie, ob alle Kontakte importiert wurden.
- Tauschen Sie eventuell die SIM-Karte wieder.