Android 11: Screenshot - how to take it
In addition to many new features, the screenshot function in Android 11 also receives an update. Here, the revised interface of the function stands out in particular. However, nothing changes in the way you create a screenshot.
How to create a screenshot in Android 11Android 11 is currently only available as a beta version and only for certain devices. If you want to take a screenshot in the new version of Android, it still works with a key combination. Depending on the smartphone or tablet model, however, this can vary.
- Call up the screen from which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the power and quiet keys simultaneously for a few seconds. On some smartphones, you have to press the home button instead of the volume down button.
- Once the screenshot has been taken, a thumbnail of the recording now appears at the bottom left of the display.
- If you want to discard the screenshot, tap the X icon in the upper right corner of the preview.
- Tap the small preview image, the recording appears in full screen and you have the option to edit the image. Here you will also find the newly implemented feature to create a scrolling screenshot, which was previously only available via additional apps or on certain smartphones.
- Finally, tap "Save" in the top right corner. Wie auch normale Fotos werden die Screenshots in der Bildergalerie Ihres Smartphones oder Tablets abgelegt.