Raft: building a motor - what else is involved? Tips & Info
In the beginning, in Raft, you rely on the power of the wind and thus on your sail. Later, however, you can build a motor and thus determine the direction yourself. We have all the info.With a motor, your raft becomes a ship. However, for this you need to collect some resources and materials.
Raft: engine and more - these things are necessaryFirst, the look at the central element:
- For a motor you need five metal bars, five ropes, a circuit board and twenty planks.
- You can fire the engine using planks as fuel. However, it is better to produce real fuel.
- This you produce with the biofuel refinery (twelve plastics, ten planks, four ropes, a bolt or hinge).
- In the refinery you put raw vegetables and honey.
- In the biofuel tank you can store fuel.
- With pipes (four scrap per unit) you connect the engines with the fuel tank.
- Last but not least, the steering wheel is also advisable: This you build with ten scrap, four metal bars, four ropes and two bolts or hinges.