Word: "Track changes" enable
When writing a Word file, it may happen from time to time that you make changes in the document. So that you or even a second reader can track these corrections, it's a good idea to enable tracking of changes.
"Track changes": how to enable the featureThis is how you enable tracking for changes in your Word document:
- First open any Word document on your PC.
- Then open the top tab "Review".
- Now you can enable the correction mode. Click on "Track changes." Now all the changes you make in your text will be marked.
- These changes are then marked at the appropriate place by a red line on the left side of the document.
- If you now click on such a red line, all the changes in the text will be displayed to you very precisely.