Change Samsung Galaxy A80 PIN - how it works
You can use the PIN to protect your Samsung Galaxy A80 from unauthorized access. You usually receive the code together with the SIM card. Via the settings of your smartphone, you have the option to set a PIN of your choice so that you can remember it more easily.
How to change the PIN of your Samsung Galaxy A80To change the PIN from your Samsung Galaxy A80, follow these steps:
- Swipe your finger down from the top edge of the screen.
- Select the gear icon in the overview to access the settings.
- In the overview, tap the "Biometrics and security" item.
- Access the "Other security settings" category and tap "Set SIM lock".
- Select the SIM card for which you want to change the PIN and tap "Change SIM card PIN".
- Now enter the current PIN before continuing.
- Determine a new four-digit PIN and confirm the entry with "OK".
- Enter the new PIN again and tap "OK".
- Finally press the home icon to return to the home screen.