Instagram: Insert link in Story - this is how it's possible
On Instagram, you can follow other users and like their pictures. In addition, it is possible to upload your own pictures and create Stories. If you want to refer to another website via your Story, you can also share a link via it. Only a few settings are required for this.
How to add a link to your Instagram StoryIf you want to refer to a website via your Instagram Story, you can include a link in your Story. While this was previously only reserved for users who had at least one million followers, only 10,000 followers are now required. Alternatively, you need the status "verified". If you meet one of the two requirements, you can insert a link in just a few steps.
- First, copy the URL that you want to link to the clipboard of your device.
- Now create a story as usual via the Instagram app. Optionally, you can also create an image.
- Tap then at the top of the menu bar on the chain icon.
- Here you will find more options. Tap on the "Web Link" entry so that you can link to an external website.
- Paste the previously copied URL into the text field. Confirm the entry afterwards via the blue check mark in the upper right corner.
- You will be automatically redirected back to the story view. Sie erhalten die Meldung, dass der Link erfolgreich hinzugefügt wurde.
- Sie können die Story nun veröffentlichen.