Where is the i icon on the Apple Watch?
Having read a tip and wondering where the i icon is on the Apple Watch, you may be looking on the wrong device. That's because the i icon can be found either on the iPhone or, on newer models, on the Watch.
How to find out where the i icon is on the Apple WatchThe i icon can be found in the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap it to open a menu where you can reset the Apple Watch, among other things.On the Apple Watch itself, you'll only find the i icon if you're about to set up the device or if you've just unpinned it. It is then displayed in the setup screen at the bottom right.
Unpair Apple WatchIf you want to reset your Apple Watch and are therefore looking for the i icon, you can read on directly here:
- First take the Apple Watch to hand.
- Navigate to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" on the watch and delete the contents and settings of the watch.
- Now open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your device in the "My Watch" tab.
- Then select the i icon next to the Apple Watch.
- Select "Unpair Apple Watch" in the next menu.
- The Apple Watch is then reset to factory settings. Sie können ein neues iPhone mit der Apple Watch koppeln oder Ihr aktuelles iPhone erneut mit der Uhr verbinden.