Take Unitymedia connection with you when you move
The German cable network operator Unitymedia GmbH offers numerous tariffs. In many cases, you can take your old Unitymedia connection with you when you move. However, you must first check whether the group's offers are available in your new place of residence. Then submit a request via the website.
How to take your Unitymedia connection with you when you moveIf you have a connection with Unitymedia, in most cases you can take it with you when you move. However, before you make the request, you should first check the availability at your new place of residence. If the offer is available, you can take your connection with you.
- Once the availability test is complete, click on the "Relocation Service" button.
- Now log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Here you can now enter your new address. Click on "Check availability" to get a new confirmation. In addition, it will be displayed which connections are possible at your new residence.
- In the lower area of the form, you can then fill out all required fields. Make sure in particular that you enter your phone number for queries and the day of your move.
- Have you entered all the information, click finally on the "Submit" button.
- You will then receive a confirmation. In the next few days, depending on whether you have entered a phone number or email address, a staff member will then contact you and clarify further matters.