Rooting Huawei - how to perform the process correctly
Since Huawei has been enriching the world market with new and innovative smartphones, many users have been wondering how to properly root the Chinese smartphone. If you are also in possession of a Huawei smartphone, here's how to unlock it.
How to root your Huawei smartphoneWith just a few simple steps, you can root your Huawei smartphone.
- For rooting, you need a PC or laptop and of course the corresponding Huawei smartphone. You will also need the ADB Installer.
- You need to install the installer on your PC and follow the instructions. You can unzip the files on your desktop.
- After that, activate the Huawei developer options. In these options, enable OEM unlock and USB debugging option.
- You need to request the unlock code on this page to perform rooting.
- Now log in and create a custom profile.
- Download the necessary files for rooting from the Internet and turn off the smartphone.
- Connect the smartphone to the PC and enter the command "fastboot flash recovery recovery_twrp.img". Following this, you need to enter "fastboot reboot".
- Power on the smartphone again, put it into recovery mode and let it run through.
- Tap on "Advanced" > "Root Device" then swipe right to start the rooting process.