Transfer music to an Android device
It is easily possible to transfer music from a PC to your Android device. For this, you don't need a special program and you don't have to install an app on your mobile device. To transfer, simply use Windows Explorer on your computer.
Transferring music files from PC to mobile deviceAn easy way to transfer music to your Android device is to connect the mobile device to the PC via a cable. You can then drag the files to the music folder on your Android device. Pay attention to how much storage space is available on your mobile device. You can find this information in the settings of your device under "Storage". If you have already connected the device to the PC and open it in Windows Explorer, you can also view the available storage space. To do this, right-click on the device and select "Properties".
How to transfer music to the smartphone
- Connect your Android device to your PC.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Click on "This PC" in the navigation on the right.
- Under "Devices and Drives" and find your Android device.
- Click on it and then locate the "Music" folder.
- Open the folder where the music you want to transfer is stored.
- Tick all the files you want to transfer.
- Ziehen Sie die Musikdateien in den Music-Ordner Ihres Geräts.
- Warten Sie, bis die Dateien übertragen wurden.
- Trennen Sie das Gerät von Ihrem PC.