Mac: Insert signature in Thunderbird
With a digital signature you can automatically put your name and contact information under an email. Adding legal notices is also no problem. The signature appears under the email after you set it up, and then you don't have to compose it again each time.
How to create a signature in Thunderbird on MacA signature can also be added on Mac. To do this, first open the Thunderbird app in Mac OS X.
- Click "Extra" > "Account Settings" at the top of the menu bar.
- Now select your own email account, and then write your signature in the text box on the right that says Signature.
- Finally confirm the process by clicking "OK".
- You have the option to use HTML script for your signature with the option "Use HTML".
- With HTML script you can make your signature look like a web page. For example, you can insert images and graphics or special boxes.
- By personalizing your signature, it not only looks better, but also seems more serious.