Pokémon: Let`s Go - how to ride Pokémon
In Pokémon: Let`s Go, you can`t use a bike to get around as usual. Instead, you ride your Pokémon. This type of locomotion will let you reach your destination at an increased walking speed. To be able to ride your Pokémon, you only need to take a few steps.
Ride your Pokémon in Pokémon: Let's GoIf you want to get around faster in Pokémon: Let's Go, riding your Pokémon is a great way to do it. However, not every one of the Pokémon is suitable for riding.
- Press the X button to open the pause menu.
- Go to "Team" and select the Pokémon you want to ride.
- Be aware that not all Pokémon are rideable. Only Aerodactyl, Alpollo, Arkani, Dodri, Dragoran, Gallopa, Garados, Glurak, Kangama, Lapras, Machomei, Onix, Relaxo, Rihorn, Rizeros, Snobilak, Starmie and Tauros can be ridden by you.
- After you have selected one of these Pokémon, get it out of the Pokéball with the Start or the Plus button.
- If the Pokémon is not rideable, it simply runs after you.