Creating documents in Google Docs: How to make it work
Google Docs is a free online alternative to Microsoft Office. Millions of users around the world already use the Google service on a daily basis. We will therefore show you how easy it is to create your own documents in Google Docs.The range of functions of Google Docs has grown steadily over time, but does not yet reach the complex possibilities of Microsoft Office. For normal purposes, however, the online program is quite sufficient.
Create documents in Google Docs: This is how easy it isTo create documents in Google Docs, all you need is a browser, as all functions are available online:
- Open the Google Docs page and click on "Open Google Docs".
- Log in with your Google account, if you have not already done so.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal bars in the top left corner of the menu bar.
- Thereupon you can decide which type of document you want to create. You can choose between "Docs", "Tables", "Presentations" and "Google Forms".
- Docs are text files like in Word, Tables create a table like in Excel, Presentations are like Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Forms allow you to create forms with questions and answer options.
- After you have selected one of the three document types, click on the empty document ("Empty") with the plus icon at the top to create a new document.