Merging PDF files - how to do it
Many companies require that an application is sent via PDF. Mostly, this should be summarized in one PDF file and not consist of several documents. In such a case, various programs or online tools will help you.
How to merge PDF files easilyTo merge PDFs, you can either use a website or download a program to keep your data only on your PC. Some operating systems, such as Mac, also provide a solution out of the box.
- If you don't have a problem with PDFs being merged online, then you can use the SmallPDF site.
- Here you can simply drag and drop your PDFs to add them. Alternatively, click "Select File" and upload the PDFs the old-fashioned way.
- Now move them directly on the website in the correct order and then click "Merge PDFs".
- On the following page, click "Download File" to download the merged PDF.
- If you do not want to use a website, it is best to download PDFCreator.
- Open the program and navigate to the folder with the PDF documents. After that, drag the PDFs to the black area.
- Click the two circles at the top of the menu bar so that the PDF files are merged. Am Ende speichern Sie die PDF einfach mit dem Diskettensymbol ab.