iPhone X stops responding: This can help
A crash on the iPhone X is usually manifested by the screen freezing and no longer responding to touches. It can also be that individual applications no longer respond, the screen begins to flicker or the iPhone X simply goes black. In all cases, restart the device first.
What you can do if your iPhone X stops respondingIt can happen that your iPhone X suddenly stops responding to inputs. Apps then cannot be closed, start to flicker or become blurry. Sometimes the screen also suddenly goes black. To regain access to your device, you should force a restart. After that, you can take further measures to avoid similar problems in the future.
How to force a restart
- Briefly press the volume up button and then the volume down button in succession.
- Hold down the Side button until the device turns off.
- The iPhone X will now reboot and turn back on.
This is what else you should do
- Update: Open the settings and select "General" and then "Software update".
- Remove suspicious apps: Check if there are any suspicious apps among your installed apps. Uninstall them.
- Scan for viruses: Laden Sie einen kostenlosen Virenscanner aus dem App Store herunter und lassen Sie einen Scan durchführen. Entfernen Sie schädliche Dateien.