How to change username on Skype?
Skype allows you to chat and call with your saved contacts over the Internet. To do this, all you need is a free account. During the process, you need to set a username and password. However, you can change these later.
How to change username on SkypeIf you have created a free Skype account, you will need to set a username and password during the process. If you want to change the username afterwards, that is also possible. However, for this you must first go to Skype's website.
- First go to Skype's website via your browser
- Use the corresponding button at the top right to sign in to your Skype account. Select the option "My account" and enter your credentials to log in.
- In the next step, you can access the menu option "Edit profile" via the blue box at the top left via the pencil icon.
- Now select the item "Edit profile" again at the top.
- In the following menu, you now have the option to change all profile-relevant information afterwards. This includes, among other things, your username and your first and last name. But also the profile picture can be adjusted here.
- About the green button at the top right called "Save" you can save the changes made. So the changes are still available at the next start.