Deleting Spotify account: step by step explanation
The choice in music streaming is bigger than ever, so you may decide to use a service other than Spotify. If you want to close your Spotify account, this is possible online. Through your Spotify account, you can both change your subscription model and delete your account entirely.
Spotify: Delete account - here's how to do itIf you not only want to end your premium subscription, but also delete your account completely, you can find the corresponding option on Spotify's website.
- Open spotify.com in your browser and log in.
- Scroll all the way down and click "About" in the footer of the page.
- Click "Use Contact Form" in the "Customer Service and Support" section.
- Select the category "Account".
- For the topic, select the punt "I want to close my account".
- Here you can again choose between "Keep Free Account" and "Close Account". Click on the button "Close account".
- Note that this will also delete your playlists, songs and all your settings. You can thus only return to Spotify with a completely new account.