Borderlands 3 Release - all info on the new part
Borderlands has always thrilled many multiplayer gamers, as the game combines shooter and storytelling, and also exudes its very own graphics and a certain charm. In the third part, which will be released on September 13, 2019, you will once again play on Pandora, where you will fight against wild types.
This is what you can expect from the new BorderlandsOnce again, in Borderlands 3 you will have different characters with different classes and characteristics at your disposal - a shooter, a beast tamer, a siren and a soldier. This time your main enemy is a mad bandit cult led by Troy and Tyreen.
- In Borderlands 3 there should be a variety of new weapons.
- The game will no longer be set only on Pandora, but will also leave the planet and travel through space.
- Borderlands 3 will be available only on the Epic Games Store for the first six months and only then on other platforms.
- The reason for this is that the Epic Games Store is available on almost all platforms, while other stores are only available for use on the PC.
- Whether all players will be able to play cross-platform, however, has not yet been announced. More details will probably only come out shortly before the release in September.
- The game is also available for pre-order on Steam, but will only appear there six months later.