Which e-scooters are allowed? You must pay attention to this
If you want to participate in road traffic with an e-scooter, you must observe numerous rules. Since, as with any vehicle, there are different models, you must already make sure when buying it that it meets all conditions. Only then it is allowed to drive with it.
Which e-scooters are allowedThe regulation for small electric vehicles came into force in June 2019. In it, it is specified exactly under what conditions you are allowed to participate in road traffic with your e-scooter. In principle, you may own any e-scooter, but there are specifications that must be met if you want to drive it.
- E-scooters from various rental companies, such as Lime, are usually approved and are allowed to participate in road traffic.
- When buying a scooter, make sure that it has a general operating permit (ABE), otherwise you may only drive within a private area. You can recognize this marking on the so-called type plate.
- In addition, you must pay attention to the wattage of the scooter. The e-scooter may only have a maximum of 500 watts. For usually already suffice up to 250 watts.
- Also in the speed you are limited. With an e-scooter, you may only drive a maximum of 20 km / h. Das Fahrzeug sollte daher auf diese Geschwindigkeit gedrosselt werden.
- Ebenfalls muss der Scooter ein funktionierendes Licht vorne und hinten besitzen, da das Fahrzeug der Lichtzeichenregelung unterliegt.
- Bei Nicht-Einhaltung der oberen Regelungen müssen Sie mit einer Strafe rechnen.
- Installing an SSD hard drive - what you need to pay attention to
- Portrait photography: settings - this is what you have to pay attention to
- Germanwings: Online check-in - you should pay attention to this
- Printing a ruler - what you should pay attention to
- HU expired - what you have to pay attention to