How to use Kindle Cover Creator - tips and info
Amazon wants to make it as easy as possible for writers to get to market. This includes necessary work such as cover design. For this purpose, there is the Cover Creator, which we explain below.Before you start working with Cover Creator, we recommend you to read through this info page.
Kindle: Cover Creator integrated in KDP accountThe actual tool can be found in your KDP account under the menu item "Bookshelf".
- There you must first select the book (or eBook) for which you want to design the cover.
- At the top, you will see the item "Kindle eBook Content" in second place. Call this to see the "Cover of Kindle eBook" section at the bottom. Click "Start Cover Creator" if you don't want to upload your own cover.
- First, choose a basic design concept. There are numerous templates available, but you can also upload your own graphics.
- Then you format the layout and make detailed edits, such as the representation of the font.
- In the last step, you get the final preview, which you can change or accept.