Google Chrome: Update - stay up to date
To ensure that you can always use Google Chrome smoothly, it makes sense to update the browser regularly. For this, you should not rely on automatic displays, but always perform the update manually. Only in this way can you always be sure that you are working with an up-to-date program.
How to update the Google Chrome browserCheck regularly if there is a new update for Google Chrome.
- Open the Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- In the upper left corner you will find a button with three stitches. Click on it and open the option "My Apps & Games".
- You will now see another menu where you need to select the sub-item "Updates".
- Now search for "Chrome" in the list of potential updates and click on the "Update" button.
- It may now take a short period of time until you can use Chrome again as usual.
- When you now open Chrome again, previously open windows are closed, but all saved pages are still stored in your directory.