Samsung Galaxy A70 Update - how to keep your Galaxy up to date
With regular software updates for your Samsung Galaxy A70, the ease of use is always improved, new features are introduced or security gaps are closed. You can manually check for updates via the device settings of your A70. You also have the option to set up automatic updates and create an update schedule.
Check for updates manuallyEspecially because of potential security vulnerabilities, it's important that you always install the latest software updates on your Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Access the application screen by swiping up or down with your fingers on the home screen.
- Select the Settings app in the overview.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap the "Software update" item.
- Next, select the "Download and install" option, your smartphone will then search for available updates for the Android operating system.
- If an update is available, tap the "Install now" button. The update will then be installed. After the installation is complete, the smartphone restarts.
Enable automatic update function: So you do not miss any updatesTo not always have to manually check for updates, you can also activate the automatic update function in the settings.
- Access the settings again and navigate to the category "Software update".
- There you will find the option "Automatic updates", which you can activate via the slider. The Galaxy A70 independently searches for updates and installs them when this function is active.