Galaxy Fold: Music Player - These Apps Are Available
Most people listen to music in the car or on the train on the way to work. While doing so, you naturally arrange your favorite songs into certain playlists. For this option, you can use various music players on the Galaxy Fold that allow you to arrange your music.
How does the music player for the Galaxy Fold work?If you want to play your music on the Galaxy Fold, this is possible via various apps. But Samsung itself also provides a music player on the device by default.
- First, unlock your device by swiping your finger upwards.
- The Galaxy Fold already has the "Play Music" app. With this, you can organize and play the music tracks on your device.
- Tap the app to start it.
- Within the app, swipe your finger from left to right to open a menu.
- Select the "Music Library" or "Library" entry in the menu.
- Now you can select a specific category from which you want to listen to a track.
- Now tap the desired track to start it.
- You can also use the buttons on the side to adjust the volume.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see various buttons to control playback.