Surface Pro 6 screenshot - capture the screen
The new Surface Pro 6 is a tablet from Microsoft's lineup that is meant to replace a laptop. It runs the Windows 10 operating system and has a very light build. You can also take a screenshot with the Surface Pro 6. To do this, use a keyboard shortcut or the Snipping Tool.
How do you take a screenshot with the Surface 6 Pro?There are three different methods to take a screenshot. To do this, you use a key combination, a tool, or a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Hold down the Windows button, the button that has the Windows logo on it, and press the Quiet key briefly at the same time.
- The screen should now darken briefly, indicating to you that a screenshot has been taken.
- You can also capture just a portion of the screen. For this purpose, the Snipping Tool is suitable. This you open by entering "Snipping" in the search bar at the bottom.
- Select "New" and drag an area where the screen should be recorded.
- Once you have narrowed down the area, you can confirm the screenshot with "Ok".
- Of course, you can also take a screenshot via the keyboard. To do this, simply hold down the "FN" and the Windows key and tap the spacebar briefly.
- Here the screen is also briefly darkened.