Finding Your Switch Key: How to Find Your Stream Key
Twitch is among the largest live streaming platforms for games you'll find online. To stream there yourself, you need a so-called Twitch Stream Key. With this key, you connect streaming software like Open Broadcaster Software or XSplit to your channel so you can broadcast live.
How to find your stream key on TwitchTo view your stream key on Twitch, do the following:
- Log in to the website with your user credentials.
- Click on your nickname in the upper right corner and select "Dashboard" in the menu.
- On the left side of the navigation you will find the item "Channel" in the category "Settings".
- Here you will find under "Stream Key & Preferences" the entry "Primary Stream Key" and can display it by clicking on "Show".
- Alternatively, you can also copy the stream key for your channel to the clipboard.