Valheim: What does the corpse run mean? We explain
In Valheim it's always about survival, but that doesn't always work out. If it comes to the fall of the cases, the hint of a buff called corpse run appears at the top. We explain what it means.To ensure that the worst case scenario occurs as rarely as possible, you should look into the options for maximum health points.
Valheim: Corpse Run ExplainedThe corpse run is a temporary effect:
- It starts automatically as soon as your character comes back to life after on-screen death.
- The effect is intended to make it easier for you to return to the gravestone.
- This is done by reducing your stamina consumption by 75 percent when jumping and sprinting.
- In addition, you have a greatly increased resistance to the damage types blunt, cutting and stabbing.
- Also important: If you still die again during the active corpse run buff, you will not lose any more skill levels.